Monday, March 12, 2007
1. Barack Obama met with his advisors today...
2. ORA: Paul Simon's back-up band shows up and demands their cut of the royalties.
3. What the parking lot of Home Depot would look like if the USA bordered Africa.
4. Another roaming band of Calista Flockhart impersonators.
5. RenFaire goes Afro-Centric.
6. "Never mind, hon, it's not Jehovah Witnesses, it's the Vodoun."
Best of Rodney Dill
"Whaddya mean the choice is only between Pirates and Ninjas?"
Best of Cybrludite
Look, I know that the SCA covers from the dawn of time to 1600CE,but you're going to give Archduke Wilburshire the Incontinent the vapors...
Best of Submariner
Empress Rodham-Clinton? We were sent by the village that is to raise your "Chelsea."
Best of The Man
Best of mo fo
By introducing a few of his Indonesian childhood playmates, Hillary's advance team really caused embarassment to the Obama campaign.
Best of sonicfrog
Mr. Obama (pictured right) was overheard saying to Misters Sharpton and Jackson: "OK, Fine! Is THIS black enough for you guys??!!
Hat Tip: Brenda Walker