Wednesday, March 28, 2007
1. "Darnell... either these curtains go, or I do!"
2. "I've got the glove, do you got the love?"
3. "I don't care what you say, I *like* the new 49ers locker room."
4. "It sure was nice of Anna Nicole's estate to provide such a fancy waiting room for potential fathers during the DNA tests. How long 'til the rest of the team gets here?"
5. "What do you mean 'Tim Hardaway should mind his own damn business?'"
Best of metalgarth
I don't care what they said on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, your locker room sucks!
Best of jeff
"What did you just say about Martha Stewart?"
Best of Occasional Reader
"Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach? I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each. I do not think that they will sing to me."
"Shut up, Darnell."
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"F-ck you, man... Dick York was definitely the better Darrin Stevens!"
Best of mo fo
“Tyrone, I have one just question about the décor: where the hell is the fried chicken?”
Best of Jonathan
"Tyrone, you ever get that...you know...'not so fresh feeling'?"
Best of Jonathan
"Get it? 'TP for my BENGAL'? Man, you got NO sense of humor!"
Best of Tomslick
This wave-particle duality is the basis of the quantum theory of light, and has some profound physical and philosophical implications which are still being debated today.
Dat right Moby.
Best of prince of leaves
"Okay, so when's this Laura Palmer and her midget friend gonna show up?"
Best of Submariner
Meanwhile, back in Avalon Manor's public waiting room...
Best of the paperboy
"You ain't the least bit curious what's behind curtain number one?"
Best of Rodney Dill
Wha'd Coulter just call us?
Hat tip: Divine the Miss M