Thursday, March 01, 2007
Boys Will Be Boys
1. "Mine. Mine. Minemineminemineminemineminemineminemine. Mine."
2. "So, does the right tit also have a name?"
3. "So, what are you doing for prom?" Dwight asked.
4. Him: "Yeah, interning for Barney Frank can be a real pain in the ass."
5. Her: "Yeah, interning for Hillary can be a real pain in the ass."
6. "Hi. My name is Elmo. Would you like to tickle me?"
7. "Hey, is heaven missing an angel? 'Cos you've got great cans."
8. "I'd like to thank Debra LaFave and Mary LeTourneau for making this possible."
9. "You know, if you wanted to kidnap me and keep me chained as a sex slave in your basement until i reached adulthood... I wouldn't mind."
10. "So, ya wanna come back to my place and look at naked pictures of Harry Potter?"
Best of Submariner
It's a glass of luke-warm urine? As long as she's standing there I don't care...
Best of AM42
"Hey, I just figured out how to make cold fusion work. It's so obvious. All you have to do is isola- Ooooh boobies..."
Best of Jack Reacher
Her: If I were a U.N. peacekeeper, and you were five years younger, I'd totally be into you.
Best of Submariner
Thought bubble; "Man I'd like to run circles around them like a drunk squirrel"
Best of Double the U
This doesn't need a caption, we all know what he is thinking.
Best of Chrees
"Can your friends come out and play?"
Best of divine miss m
Welcome to Leave it to Cleavage. (But which one's the Beaver?) - V
Best of The Man
Fox realized they had a hit with Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader. The afterparties were just a popular.
Best of GOP & College
Where are you hiding the cookies? 'Cause you've got a couple of full jugs of milk.
Best of prince of leaves
Kid: "Gawd I love/hate family reunions."
Best of bubbalove
As his first beer worked its way through his system, 15 year-old Joey looked to his left and suddenly understood his Dad far better than he ever had before.
Best of sonicfrog
Once again demonstrating the principles of Maslow's Hierarchy of needs - beer is definitely lower than boobs.
Hat Tip: Joem