Monday, March 26, 2007
Beat on the Brat
1. "Get back in the kitchen and make me some pie! Respect mah authoritah!"
2. "Mom, if I'm real good for the rest of the week, can I have my neck back?"
3. "I bet my left nut that Josh is really Jack Bauer's kid."
4. "Traci Lords was only 15 when this was made? Damn, she took that donkey punch like a pro."
5. "Do you think Grissom ever did it with a corpse?"
6. "So, I bit it clean off, and Barney Frank goes screaming out of the boy's bathroom. It was a riot."
7. "Do I want a spanking? Put on a leather catsuit and we'll talk."
8. "I'm just saying, if it weren't for the f**king Jews, we'd have more Lebensraum."
9. "Yeah, I'd sure like to break off a piece of Eva Longoria."
10. "Hey, mom, did anyone ever tell you you look rather mannish."
Best of prince of leaves
Sherry was ambivalent about son Timmy's crowning as the youngest World Belching Champion on record.
Best of Jack Reacher
Elementary school teacher Phyllis Longstreet and her boyfriend Timmy enjoy a quiet moment at her home.
Best of Rodney Dill
"I wuz taller 'til Maw sat on my head."
Best of Submariner
Da-amn that Reynaldo makes me hot. Mom? Not so much...
Best of Frank IBC
Quiet or Papa Spank!
Best of Jason
Well at least we don't have to worry about an Oedipus complex from this kid.
Best of the paperboy
"Mom, who's my dad?"
"Dad, who's my mom?"
"Shutup, shutup, shutup!"
The Sun didn't want me to caption this. Bastards.
Hat tip: Stormee at Discardeded Lieses (Cap #1 from jefe at DiscLies, because it was funny as Hell)