Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Another Target-Rich Environment
1. "Wow, I never expected a trophy. Thanks, Enumclaw!"
2. Q. Which of the objects in this picture would not fit into Andrew Sullivan's anus? A. The Atlantic Ocean.
3. "An elephant and the silver-plated head of Tom Servo? I don't know what to say."
4. "It was just a one-night stand, get over it."
5. "Whether it's a stainless-steel bong, or a sumptuous night in the Enumclaw Suite, at Hedonism, we cater to all your fetishes."
6. "All right, now all I have to do is find some debris from a Russian satellite, and I'll go down in history as the best Scavenger Hunter of All Time."
7. "You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! Damn you all to hell!"
8. Jeff Daniels and Rosie O'Donnell's lighting double rehearse their marks for Exit to Eden II.
9. 'Ow to speak Sullivan: Menage-a-Trois
10. "Why? Because as it turns out, there's only so many things you can do with a beagle."
Best of The Man
Johnny Walker presents Patrick Kennedy with a Lifetime Achievement award.
Inspired by Jack Reacher
Dick Cheney's trusty manservant brings forth two of the game pieces for a deadly game of 'Human Monopoly.'
Best of Submariner
Caption This! standard cap 332: Whoa - al'Gore has really let himself go!
Best of Occasional Reader
"I'd like to thank you all for awarding me the 'Johnny Walker Drinking Trophy', and I'd especially like to thank my buddy here, Moe the Elephant."
[crowd murmuring: "What elephant?"]
Best of Anonymous
Hillary Clinton visits John Edwards at his beach front home.
Best of prince of leaves
Yet another bizarre "Lost" flashback.
Best of prince of leaves
Suddenly sobering up, Jeremy wondered how he ended up on a tropical beach, why he was holding the world's largest hood ornament, and what happened to the beautiful Johnny Walker girl in the black cloak he distinctly remembered having wild sex with the night before.
Best of Rodney Dill
Ned now only needed a booger from Hillary Clinton and a giant pussy to win the scavenger hunt.
Best of racerboy
Captain's Log, Stardate 245860.5: Have made contact with natives of the Beta Nebulan civilization. In acknowledgement of our peaceful intentions, we have been presented with many gifts, many oddly reminiscent of 20th-century game show prizes... however the natives' repeated pleas of "Pull my trunk!" are unsettling... I suspect a Romulan attempt to undermine the established government... will investigate further...
Hat Tip: Subby