Thursday, February 08, 2007
Thursday T&A, Fawk Yeah!
1. Oh Sure. Build a fence then put that next to it. Mr. President, you are not serious about securing our borders!
2. "Senator Clinton. I've been a bad, bad intern, and I need to be spanked."
3. Dear John Edwards, If you hire me as your blogmaster, you won't get deranged, obscenity-filled feminist rants, just Thursday after Thursday of pics like this. Think about it, won't you? Sincerely, V the K, (a.k.a. your Breck Boy).
4. Hillary knew the electrified fence had been a good investment. "You aren't getting away that easily, my young intern," she purred.
5. "I wasn't really planning on getting gang-banged by a construction crew today, but your whistles and crude catcalls have won me over. Where shall we start?"
6. "OK, I may not be a rocket scientist, but at least I'm not going to drive 900 miles in an adult diaper to cap some hootchie."
Best of curly
“Yes sir. All of our 11 gauge materials are hot-dipped galvanized with a zinc coating of 1.8 ounces per square foot.”
Best of curly
Next week on ‘Lesbo Eye for the Fir Pie’: Rosie and her Butch Bunch have their work cut out for them as they attempt to transform this young temptress into a placard carrying ‘Boobs For Peace’ anti-war activist.
Best of Jeff
"What do you think of Beverly Hills High's new cheerleader outfits?"
Best of Submariner
Cali for nicashun?
Best of attmay
Kevin's upskirt fantasy of Winnie Cooper was cut from syndicated reruns of The Wonder Years,