Thursday, January 11, 2007
Who Says I Don't Have Charisma
1. "Um, it's called a phone. You talk into it."
2. "Dang, that John with the phone booth fetish was faster than a speeding bullet."
3. "OK, Senator Kennedy. I'm a dirty, dirty whore who can't hold her Seagrams. Open wide."
4. "Well, screw you 911. Being out of tampons damn well is an emergency in my book."
5. "Hello, is Prince Albert running in your refrigerator... no, that's not it. Damn."
Best of Straight8
Her underwear doesn't match? What are you, some kind of faggot?
Best of Silhouette
Early 70s telecommunications expert Dr. Wentlow at the exact moment she first had the idea of a cordless phone.
Best of jeff
"A telephone booth with a dumpster in the background - I knew I shouldn't have gone with SOTG's Discount Glamour Photography."
Best of SixDegreesofBlondness
Uhm... does this thing vibrate?