Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Somehow, this is Bush's Fault
1. "Why is it whenever you girls try and handle a schwartz, you always hold it like a dead fish or grab it like a stick shift."
2. "Youngling, that is one fabulous pair of 'F***-Me!' pumps."
3. Originally, Lucas auditioned Linda Hunt for the role of Mace Windu, but audiences kept mistaking her for Yoda.
4. "Luke, I am your father. I'm that kid's father, too. Obi-Wan and I did a lot of whorin', back in the day."
5. OYTRA: Laid off from the Supermarket, Chad Vader was forced to take a job at Celebree.
Best of prince of leaves
In an earlier draft of "Episode IV", Luke was quite a bit younger and going through a "questioning phase".
Best of Jack Reacher
"Sure, I battle snot-nosed kids in a theme park with plastic sabers, but it's a living. Hey, you gonna finish those fries?"
Best of Rodney Dill
Darth: "And just why should I fear you little one."
Girl: "Bobbit, the name's Lorena Bobbit, shorty."
Best of lawhawk
Karl Rove was last seen working at the Star Wars stunt show at Disney World for $5.25 an hour.
Hat Tip: Belize 042