Tuesday, December 19, 2006
I Just Threw Up Some Eggnog in My Mouth a Little
1. 'Ow to speak Frank IBC: "Photo Op."
2. This year's "Naked Mile" was disrupted by a protest of Militant Never-Nudes.
3. "I despise this V the K," Sullivan fumed. "And yet, I can not look away."
4. ORA Thanks to Ted Turner's "Underwearization" Process, Blink-182's "What's My Age Again" video could be shown on the Family Channel.
5. "Dudes, you gotta see this! Some dude in the park is playing 'Lucky Pierre' with a couple of golden retriever pups!"
6. Apparently, some guys have found a way to psyche out the competition in the annual "Run 'Til You Puke' race.
7. Leftist nitwits come running for the sweet taste of Bongwater!
8. "Hurry everyone, hurry! The Village People are reuniting!"
9. "Half-Price Zima? Outta my way, little man!"
10. "Quickly, abandon the drum circle! Cindy Sheehan just showed up, and she's in the mood!"
Best of Rodney Dill
"Walmart has 25% off inflatable pigs!"
Best of The Man
The running of the bulls in Enumclaw is done a little differently than those silly Spaniards.
The bulls are actually running away.
Best of Submariner
Despite consuming a full bottle of undiluted "Love Potion #9," the males in the crowd STILL stampeded away screaming when Barbra Mikulski showed up in her "Korean slingshot."
Best of sonicfrog
... and so begins the 10th annual Castro Srteet Marathon...
Best of Van Helsing
"Run for it, guys! Sully's Vi@gr@ is kicking in!"
Best of Jay Guevara
Today's anti-war demonstration in Berkeley took an unexpected turn when someone threw a bar of soap into the crowd.
Best of Jonathan
"Hey, Richard! Fat guy in a little Speedo! Fat guy in a little Speedo!"
Best of Submariner
Andrew was mortified when the roll of quarters fell out of his Speedoo after only 3 steps...
Hattip: DMM and RB, source: Albany Times-Union