Friday, December 15, 2006
Ho Ho Ho
1. Kim Possible unfortunately ran afoul of radical jihadists.
2. Fembot Patty LaBelle and Fembot Susan Powter await programming at VirtuCon's labs.
3. The third Charlie's Angels movie replaced Drew Barrymore with a wig on a styrofoam head. Critics still preferred it to Full Throttle.
4. The terrible truth about what happens to the babes on Friday...
5. You can't beat a half-off sale at Paris Hilton's chain of Stupid Spoiled Whore retail outlets.
Best of The Man
Enumclaw Museum of History displays artifacts such as examples of what the men used to have sex with.
Best of Jay Guevara
The third Charlie's Angels movie replaced Drew Barrymore with a wig on a styrofoam head thereby raising the aggregate IQ of the cast considerably.
Best of Silhouette
"The Astronauts and Anorexics traveling exhibit will be at the International Museum through next weekend."
Best of divine miss m
Submariner and SOTG were first in line to buy "Hot Babe Thursday Barbie" for their daughters this Christmas.
Best of Submariner
Bill mused - hard, unyielding, plastic; bet they're STILL a better lay than Hillary...
Source: Kirsten Powers