Friday, November 10, 2006
Onward to Hell
1. "I can never remember whether Barney Frank is a Senator or a Congressman, but when he's chasing you down the street with his pants around his ankles, it doesn't really matter."
2. "Whipping it out during 'Show and Tell' was classic Jackass... and well worth the two-week suspension."
3. "Drop acid and play Halo? You bet!"
4. "Granted, Mrs. Ryan is one fine piece of ass but I'm not sure if I could kill her husband."
5. "Have you ever noticed that "Lowell Elementary School" is an anagram for "Welcome to hell, son?"
6. "Anyway, so my dad puts this picture of me with a big bottle of Wesson Oil on the internet and you wouldn't believe the sick perverted things people were saying about it."