Monday, October 02, 2006
1. "Shut up and help me dispose of the other body parts."
2. "Excuse me, but have you accepted Louis Vuitton as your personal savior?"
3. "Clever... hiding the Men2Men Pleasure Shop bag inside the Louis Vuitton bag."
4. "And while store security was busting Winona Ryder, I stole you a watch."
5. Ronaldo proudly strutted with his new purse, the evil woman at Supercuts a distant memory.
6. "When we get to the Gucci store, can I pistol whip the clerk?"
7. "Real subtle way to cover a boner, Ronaldo."
8. "Take anything you want... spare me my life..."
9. "Yes, Alberto, I suppose these jeans would look good crumpled on the floor of your... HEY!"
10. "Oh, shit, it's that skank, Madonna. Quick, start making out with me."
H/T: Franco IBC at Discarded Lies
Best of The Man
Andew Sullivan's pages are seen leaving their first day of "work".
Best of What, me worry?
This week on STRAIGHT EYE FOR THE QUEER GUY, the Fearsome Five teach on their latest subject, a hairdresser from West Hollywood, how to simultaneously belch, listen to Rush Limbaugh and eat tuna from the can.
Best of Jonathan
"Foley gave me his Carte Blanche and said to buy something 'fab'...at least, I THINK he said 'fab'!"
Best of Submariner
In the bag? My Vodaphone; why?
Best of David Simon
"Uh Barney, I may be a wetback, but I'm not stupid. Get me a real Vuitton handbag, or you can find yourself another boy toy.
Best of Rodney Dill
"Yeah I was Mark Foley's personal page, why do you ask?"
Best of Straight8
Ronaldo, I know trying on the latest fashions in those quaint little dressing rooms makes you frisky, but couldn't you wait 'til we got home?