Monday, October 23, 2006
Number LXIII in the "Antagonize Dawn" Series
1. I don't know whether lead off with the obvious bestiality joke or the obvious afro-American stereotype joke.
2. When Sully became erotically fascinated with a Barack Obama presidency, the beagle got the worst of it.
3. "I have no idea what you're talking about... so here's a dog with a merkin on its head."
4. Dogs Acting Out the Great Police Dramas of the Seventies Presents 'Huggy Bear' from Starsky & Hutch
5. Jealous of the new brat, Madonna's dog makes an all-out play for attention.
6. The Westminister Dog Show after the AKC implements affirmative action quotas.
7. 'My Name Is Earl' presents a beloved new character, Crab-dog.
8. We've secretly replaced the water in Rex's 'Gravy Train' with pure malt liquor...
9. The offspring of Macy Gray and Snoop Dogg.
10. ORA This year's theme at the Westminster Dog Show: Patrick Swayze movies.
From, Der Beagle, on a tip from Throbbing Robert @ House of Discount Lies.