Thursday, October 12, 2006
1. (Ahem) "You're Still Not Making Eye Contact. I'm Up Here."
2. "I'm pleased to report that the neutering of the elephant was a success."
3. A remake of Weird Science, truly an idea whose time has come.
4. "Now, just give a completely blank expression like there's not a thought in your head. Hey, you're good at this. Ever thought of becoming a network anchor?"
5. "Actually, I'm Chelsea's intern. It's the only way she can get Bill to visit."
6. "Mr. Submariner, your ball came into my yard again. Isn't this game normall played with a net?"
7. ORA "Oh, I'm getting such a raging clue right now."
Best of The Man
HavingHillary Night at Scores! proved a hit with doners, whose donations in dollar bills made it hard to track under the McCain-Feingold laws.
The MLS finally found a way to target the male 18-35 market. Now if they can just get the same group to watch soccer.
Best of Submariner
He scores! He shoots...
Major Deering couldn't understand the strange uniform. But Buck's ideas always provided a fun afternoon, so what the heck?
Best of Steve B
Okay, okay, I won't bring up the another Johnson Space Center caption. But still.....
Best of prince of leaves
Mandy knew her sexy new volleyball outfit would distract the men on the other team, but didn't expect when playing against Sullivan's Spikers that they would demand to know where they could get their own.
Best of the paperboy
Watch this, I just hit her with my patented Mezmo-Gaze, and I have complete control. Just walk up and take the ball away.
HT: Divine Miss M, Polish Lesbian (She likes men)
Source: SI Online