Friday, October 06, 2006
Guests of Yearly Kos Receive Souvenir Tinfoil Hats
1. The new House Page uniforms not only discouraged "Roman hands and Russian fingers," but also were convenient for smuggling in "medication" for the Kennedies.
2. Signs you are watching a very low budget sci-fi movie.
3. "The infidels may mock us, but the next time a whale explodes in our vicinity, we'll be laughing."
4. "Sure, shopping, honor-killing, blowing something up. With Tampax, I'm ready for anything!"
5. "Why the headgear on such a sunny day? Well, when American Airlines Flight 99 reaches 30,000 feet, you'll find out."
6. "Yeah, I'm dealing with the Empty Nest too, now that the kids are all blown up."
7. "Girlfriend, let me tell you about Fatima's boobs... phony as Hamas hundred dollar bill. If there were any more plastic on her chest, she could walk into a cafe and kill fifty Zionists."
Best of Silhouette
"When I bite a York Peppermint Patty, I get the cool sensation of sitting in 100 degree heat and sweltering humidity, wearing yards of heavy black cloth over ever inch of my body, BUT being made slightly cooler by the use of a tiny sunshade hat. Ah, refreshing."
Burqa 2006 - Now with OnStar!
Best of Dusty
Looking at the last three pictures, I'll take German Women for $100 Alex.
Best of Kay
The Iranian remake of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles left something to be desired.
Best of Submariner
Say whatever you want about 'em, but those wahhabbi Muslim's always know how to get the best reception on their TV's for the big games.
I dunno, maybe it's just me but - "Happy Meal" and woman in burqha just seem to be polar opposites...
Best of prince of leaves
The Heliburqa was inventor Hassan Faouaz' answer to the infidel Segway.
Best of evariste
Before attending a live taping of The View, many in the studio audience take advantage of the free protection suits in case Rosie O'Donnell blows out of her spout and sprays them.
Orthodontic headgear becomes more fashionable every year!
Best of the paperboy
We are the 'shrooms who say "Ni!"
Tryouts for the Muslim Flying Nun were cancelled because they kept blowing up.
Best of Brendt
The front row at Gallagher's first Tehran show.
Best of Rodney Dill
"OK Adbul you can practice blowing yourself up now, the blood shields are deployed... (BOOM)... that a good boy."
Best of attmay
Disney remakes Mary Poppins for the growing Muslim demographic.
H/T: Timmeh or Brender, I think. I sort of deleted the email. Sorry. Still friends?