1. "Actually, we're here to protest that new South Park episode that insults perfectly normal people like us that spend 107 hours a week playing World of Warcraft."
2. Man, I so wish there really were such a thing as a Hippie Digger.
3. "I've been playing 'Pocket Pool for Peace' since I was thirteen."
4. "Gee, Moonchild, that Gandalf guy sure put up a fight when you stole his hat."
5. "What do you know, Peasblossom. Just by showing up, we reduced the average age of the protesters to 83."
6. Bush lied, Kool-Aid dyed... my hair.
Best of prince of leaves
Cindy Sheehan and Janis Karpinsky attend an anti-war rally, circa 1970.
Best of Buckley F. Williams
You might want to think twice before offending a Level III Warlock. Just saying.
Best of WALSTIB
"Let's commence. With the tossing. Of the rings."-Beldar sowing some wild oats in France before he met Prymaat.
Best of David Simon
"We were going to wear our matching 'I'm with stupid' t-shirts, but we felt it would be silly to point out the obvious."
Isaac Mizrahi thought he had hit rock bottom by signing with K-Mart, but the worst was yet to come.
Best of Rodney Dill
Harry Potter and Hermoine fall on hard times and start to attend Grateful Dead concerts after becoming too old for more of Rowlings movies.
Best of Zeke
Poor blind Vanessa began to loose faith in the "helper geek" program after her's began to speak in only Klingon.
Best of Steve-O
"Okay, so most of the guys are weird, but when I come to these Warcraft conventions, they all think I'm a totally hot babe.
Best of Submariner
Suddenly Saffron decided - "Myron is as spongeworthy as I'm ever likely to get..."
Best of Anonymous
Ok, on the count of three, look intelligent. One, two...
Best of Cybrludite
Kinda cute looking, vapid, looser than the nickle slots in Reno... I do believe we've found one of Prouge's actual ex-girlfriends.
Van Helsing, Mr. Right, and Buckley F. Williams have noted that, based on the people turning out for the Day of Activity, or whatever the hell it was last week, most of these anti-war protestors have been going at it since Lincoln's first term. So, just to be different, I decided to cap some stupid young left-wing idiots, courtesy of El Marco.
P.S. Did last night's Battlestar Galactica season premier blow chunks or what?