If you think this is typical of the female attendees at scifi conventions, prepare to be bitterly disappointed. Since I am pressed for time this morning, I'm just going to list ten lines of Star Spats dialogue that sound dirty when taken out of context:
1. "Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!"
2. "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
3. "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
4. "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
5. "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"
6. "Possible he came in through the south entrance."
7. "Control, control! You must learn control!"
8 "What could possibly have come over Master Luke? Is it something I did? He never expressed any unhappiness with my work." (
9. "Hey, point that thing someplace else."
10. "I look forward to completing your training. In time you will call me master."
Best of Jonathan
"Having seen her naked, I'm off to the bathroom to 'fly autopilot with Hand Solo'!"
Best of Rodney Dill
The result of too much plastic surgery
Best of The Man
Gold Five to Red leader, I Lost Tiree, Lost Dutch. They came from... behind!
Best of curly
Despite all of the Penicillin treatments, Barbara still suffers from Revenge of the Syph.
Best of Jason
I'd like to storm her pooper.
Getting your hair done: $50
Stormtrooper outfit: $200
Nerds totally ignoring you for cheap Star Wars crap: priceless
Best of Submariner
C-3PO: "Sir, the possibility of successfully negotiating a sexual encounter is approximately 3,720 to 1."
SOTG: "Never tell me the odds."
Best of lawhawk
That's no moon. That's a Budong!
Best of Cybrludite
Thought Bubble: I gotta get me a new pimp!
Best of Adjustah
Santa! You got my letter! Thank you!
Best of prince of leaves
"Honey, those gigantic shoulder pads are sooo 1983..."
Best of sonicfrog
Geoge Lucas's attempts to keep people interested in the flagging "Star Wars" franchise has hit a new low.
In a weird coincidence, I also had to order a new ID card from my HMO this morning: Empire Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
From Here, (via Jonah and Instypundit)