Tuesday, September 19, 2006
She's Gonna Blow!
1. "Did you enjoy your burrito, sahib?"
2. Fantastic Voyage 2006, a team or brave scientists explore Andrew Sullivan's anus.
3. There was something strikingly familiar about the alien landscape, but Mr. Sulu just couldn't put his finger in it... er, on it.
4. "Bummer, dude, you drew the black dot."
5. "Before the infidels got fed up with our bullshit, this place was called 'Mekkah.'"
6. Deep in the heart of Nepal, retsin miners struggle to meet Certs' daily quota.
7. "You tossed in Lindsay Lohan and the volcano god still was not pleased? OK, let's toss in Hillary Duff and Avril Lavigne just to be sure."
8. "Welcome to Hell, Bill Maher. Do you still believe religion is a mental disorder? Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"
9. "Hey, look, a Starbucks!"
Best of Jonathan
"Allah-dammit, whose brilliant idea was it to let Ibrahaim play with the C-4?"
Best of Rodney Dill
"Yes this used to be the Dome of the Rock, until the pope decided he didn't want to apologize after all."
Best of Anonymous
"We call this enormous, smoking crater 'Dan Rather's Credibility.'"
Best of jeff
"Man, these Amazing Race challenges get weirder each season!"
Best of Submariner
Fez could not help wondering; "How many boxes of cracker jacks can this thing hold?"
Best of Chrees
"Better throw in Eddie Murphy for that whole Golden Child thing, too..."
Best of Adjustah
Boba hoped that this would give the Sarlacc indigestion...
Best of prince of leaves
Mardi Gras in Nepal: "Hey sherpa! Throw me sump'n!!!"
Best of Curly
“We just buried Osama, when the ground around us caved in as if he were getting sucked into the very bowels of Hell.”
From the WaPo.