Tuesday, September 19, 2006
2. The backwash from Louis Farakhan's Mother-Ship lifting off was very intense.
3. "Mrs Pelosi, would you mind standing by the airlock while I get a ..."
4. "I hate coming back to the trailer park in tornado season."
5. "Well, that's the last time I defile an Indian Burial Ground."
6. Michael Moore's Taco Bell endorsement contract was cancelled the next day.
Best o' the paperboy
When Jay "The Critic" Sherman repudiates Hugo Chavez' claims of winning the belching contest at the UN.
Best o' Anonymous
Jesse Jackson's PUSH rant was so powerful, it blew Jacko's glove right off.
Best o' Submariner
Remember; you should never, ever, EVER go outside in a hurricane to take pictures. Leave that to us, the trained professionals here at the Weather Chan - >>!!INCOMING BOAT!!<<<
I miss the good old days when Barbra could STILL HIT the high notes...
Michiko Yamaguchi's last sight; 8:16am, Aug 6, 1945.
Best o' Van Helsing
With an intense blast of sulfurous wind, the entire United Nations building was conjured off to hell.
Best o' Cybrludite
August 6, 1945: "What the **** was that?!?
Best o' prince of leaves
The signature "Blast of Hostpitality™" diners received when entering wasn't enough to save the ill-conceived "TOOTERS" chili and baked potato restaurant chain from swift bankruptcy.
Best o' Dusty
Lydia just happened to passing the Fox News Studio at the precise moment that Chris Wallace asked Bill Clinton why he hadn't done more to capture bin Laden.
Best o' Curly
“I said ‘SAY cheese”, not “CUT THE cheese’!”
From: The WaPo