Saturday, September 30, 2006
1. Even for Enumclaw, this was pretty weird.
2. In front of his entire IM Friends list, Congressman Foley meets an ironic demise.
3. Before his resignation, Mark Foley introduced his campaign mascot, the 'Fudge Pachyderm.'
4. "Do you kids think that puny fence would stop an enraged bull elephant? Let's find out."
5. "Children! Children! Please! Mr. Merrick is very sensitive."
Best of prince of leaves
"And if you think those Beijing Animal Olympics tricks were sick, wait until you see what Mr. Tusky here can do with his trunk, two barrels of olive oil, and a shaved woodchuck!"
The crowd looked up in horror as Olive the Elephant flung Wild Ed's midget assistant Nesreddin into the flight path of a passing airliner.
Best of Straight8
Yes,I am for raising the minimum wage. I'm tired of working for peanuts. (ducks)
Best of David Simon
"So kids, in summary, if you don't study hard, you'll become a pudgy loser who lives in a squalid trailer training smelly beasts to do stupid tricks for suburban brats."
"It's not that Babar doesn't like peanuts kids, it's just that fat carnies are so much more tasty."
Best of sonicfrog
We knew Andrew Sullivan always was a bit of a size queen!, but the bestiality still came as a surprise.
Best of Curly
Andrew Sullivan was pissed. “Ed, you idiot, I specifically asked for anal probes, not ‘animal proboscis’.”
While everyone knew Ed had a meth lab in his trailer, they cut him slack with the police because he protected his illegal enterprise with elephants instead of pit bulls.
Best of the paperboy
This means Rosie's in the mood for some lovin! Any epileptics in the audience?
File Under: Americana