1. 300 gallons of Heinz ketchup were a last-ditch effort to keep the relationship fresh. Unfortunately, the beagle drowned.
2. Rosie O'Donnell had a 'heavy flow' day.
3. Famous last words: "Croikey! 'Ow bad did that croc bite me this time?"
4. When the NOW convention erupted in a 'Wilding,' anything with testicles was a target.
5. Gus van Sant's commercials for Hunt's Catsup drover sales to new lows everywhere except San Francisco, West Hollywood, and Key West.
6. Nad Lamont and Paul Hackett face off in "Moonbat Deathmatch."
7. After the success of McPlayland, McDonald's added McThunderdome for older children.
8. Ang Lee remakes From Here To Eternity
Best of Submariner
My gawd! For ALL our sake, would someone PLEASE get the Shehag a tampon?
Best of Big Dadd
"Always use a condiment!"
Best of divine miss m
"Now is ze time on Sprockets when ve swim in ze viscous vegetable matter."
Best of prince of leaves
At the Heinz plant, the tomayto/tuhmahto argument eventually devolved into an incident of workplace violence.
It was a messy job, but the outfeed pipe on the Soylent Red tank wasn't going to unclog itself.
Best of Cybrludite
This remake of "The Shining" keeps getting more surreal. What's with the gay couple in the "elevators o' blood" scene?
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"Into the blood, scum queen!"
So, I get what happens to the weather if Puxatwany Phil pops his head out and sees his shadow... but what happens when he simply explodes?
If your going to catch droplets of rain in your mouth, try not to do it next door to the slaughterhouse. Heck, that was almost Jack Handey-able!
"That's right, Domino's... Half sausage and pepperoni, half screaming white guys."
Best of Jonathan Leffingwell
"The North Dakota Jigsaw Massacre" starring Phil Collins and Heath Ledger was destined to be a box office bomb.
Best of David Simon
"I knew that bathing in tomato juice would get rid of the smell of skunk spray Bruce, but I had no idea it would bring out the inner fag in both of us."
Best of sonicfrog
Ragu courts the gay market. Here is the Advocate ad for their Brokeback Marinara Sauce!
Inspired by curly
Did somebody say, 'McDahmer's?'
H/T: K is P