Friday, September 22, 2006
"It worked! The French are surrendering to our text message"
1. "It's a txt from my dad. He says he's willing to accept our forbidden love if we just come home."
2. "Ignore it. It's just Sullivan trying to lure young men to another 'Naked Flash Mob.'"
3. "Only $50K? They are so screwing with us. Saw up one of the hostages and ask for 2 mil."
4. "Dudes! Not here! What do you think this is, an Ohio public library?"
5. "Free untraceable cell phones? Man, I love going to Hezbullah High School."
Best of jeff
"So Corey, what does your mom say?"
"She says you can come over, Lou Diamond."
Best of lawhawk
I'll take cell phone detonators for $100 Alex.
Best of The Man
You are so right, playing Tecmo Basketball on my phone is much better than the real thing. I could use a Ho-Ho.
Best of Submariner
Dude, how do you dial 9-1-1?
Best of What, me worry?
“I can’t wait until I’m old enough to drive and text message at the same time”.
Best of Rodney Dill
Man the Noam Chomsky ringtones are so cool.
Best of Cricket
Karate Kid and American Ninja check their cells for messages from the Power Puff girls.
Moral: Don't try to take a cell phone from a teenage German kickboxer.