Sunday, September 17, 2006
"Hey, Dude, There's Other People Wanna Use the Bathroom Too, Ya Know!"
1. "Eat some spinach, they said. It'll be good for you, they said..."
2. "Damn! I forgot I was only supposed to look at Helen Thomas's reflection in my shield!"
3. The reaction of most men after listening to five minutes of the new Gloria Steinem-Rosie O'Donnell- Jane Fonda radio network.
4. "My farts smell better than I thought."
5. Rodin's The Guilt-Ridden Self-Abuser.
Best of Rodney Dill
Edward was embarrassed as his opponents always guessed what he'd select for rock-paper-scissors.
Best of Submariner
ORA: Kane wasn't very good at charades - every answer was "The parasite attached itself to my face!"
Boy George's father 5 seconds after he was told that Andrew Sullivan was his son's prom date.
AMC CEO contemplates his decision to bet his corporate future on the Pacer.
Best of The Man
Statue of a far-sighted palm reader.
Best of GOP & College
A preview of James Carville in Dec. '06.
Best of lawhawk
The White Witch had fun with Simon Says one afternoon.
Best of sonicfrog
I am SOOO STONED!!!
Best of prince of leaves
"Mmm...I don't know what it could be, but something on my wrist smells really good..."
The sculpture Rodin would have titled "A Rational Man Lamenting 9/11 Truthiness", had he been born a century later.
Best of Jonathan
"Here I sit all broken hearted... "
Best of attmay
That's how most people reacted when they learned Matthew Perry was back on TV
From an Article Titled: Germans Losing Faith in Democracy. This bodes well.