Saturday, September 30, 2006
1. Man on HDTV, Matt and Katie really show their age.
2. "Stupid dog crapped in the yard again... wait a minute, we don't have a dog."
3. "Hello, we're here to get pierced and inked."
4. "Aw, crap, the fireline's almost to the back fence and I don't think the kids are coming back for us."
5. "Did the TSA strip-search get you as hot as it got me, Margaret?"
6. "Just once, before I die, I'd like to get some hot backdoor action."
7. "If that's a meatloaf you put on the back porch, where the hell is the cat?"
8. "That Bob Dole sure knows how to mosh."
9. Remember when a Mexican family moved to town and the neighbors got together and burned them out? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
10. "Aw, Hell, Mossad has finally caught up to us."
Best of sonicfrog
Origional V'Jays Nina Blackwood and Allan Hunter reunite for the upcoming MTV twenty-five year anniversary special.
Best of Curly
Matt and Katie avoid arguments by pretending not to hear one another…“40 years of wedded bliss, right Matt?”…”Horny queers indebted to sis? Whatever, Katie.”
Best of Dear AL
She's smiling because she likes ya! I like ya too! Wanna join us for a threesome?
Best of David Simon
"Another one of our tenants has disappeared without a trace, sheriff? No, he didn't tell us where he was going."
Best of Jonathan
Clyde and Ethel reminisce on the 50-year anniversary of their first publication of "Swingers Monthly".
File Under: Americana