Friday, September 22, 2006
"Captain! Save some for the passengers!"
1. Terrorist interrogations and how they will work under the McCain Plan.
2. "No, Senator Kerry, we can't imagine why the 'peasants' don't appreciate all you do for them. More Dom?"
3. After they turn 25, Hef sells his bimbos to Bob Guccione at a discount.
4. "Can you guess which one of us isn't a tranny? You'll be surprised."
5. "OK, Mr. Sullivan, as soon as its empty, you and the champagne bottle can join the Mile High Club."
Best of divine miss m
Welcome aboard St. Pauli Airlines!
Best of Jonathan
"We're about to begin the initial descent into San Francisco International Airport. Your flight attendants Nacy, Renee, and Raoul would like to thank you for flying Gender Bender airlines!"
Best of prince of leaves
ORA: "Zee stewardesses vood of course have to be uff a most...stimulating nature!"
"We're sorry your usual trio of 'French maids' is unavailable, Mr. Cheney, but perhaps you'll find the 'Strict German Stewardess' routine more... ahh... interesting..."
"Madonna? Why no -- usually passengers tell me I look like Max Headroom in drag..."
Best of Submariner
"...and Marcie will be right back with your grapes, Mrs. Heinz-Kerry."
Do we make you randy, baby?
Best of What, me worry?
“How nice of Mr. Jackson to take you for a ride in his private jet. How about some Jesus Juice?”
Best of Adjustah
Air Serbia: Fly the Fugly Skies.
How to torture Sean Connery.
Best of Curly
"That's right honey. Just keep refilling my glass until you start looking pretty".
Best of the paperboy
Through the eyes of John Mark Karr, the six year old triplets look like a trio of 25 year-old nymphomaniac stewardesses serving him champaigne and roast duck.
Lufthansa Celebrates Oktoberfest.