Friday, August 25, 2006
1. John Mark Karr's last night in Thailand was a festive occasion.
2. "Idiot! Andrew Sullivan did not have a Yard Sale! This happens to be Barney Frank's wedding dress."
3. Open Mike Night at the Blue Oyster Bar.
4. Johnny Weir laughed, "Honey, they have yet to design, build, and fastidiously decorate the closet that can contain me."
5. John Mark Karr's drag revue featured exact, adult-size reproductions of Jon-Benet's pageant gowns.
6. The original ending to Brokeback Mountain was more traditional, and featured Heath and Jake voguing off into the sunset.
7. Unfortunately, the boyfriend went a little too far and totally killed Andrew's libido.
8. Her brain transplanted into the body of another unwilling host, immortal Carol Channing greets a new century.