1. College Sports, Human Sacrifices, and the way they would be if the Cult of Baal had become America's dominant belief system.
2. Richie was honored to play the part of both 'Hound Dog' and 'Teddy Bear' on the anniversary of Elvis's death, little knowing that the traditional fate of the effigy was to purified in the cleansing flame of the 'Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love.'
3. "Hey, why are you carrying me toward Fidel and Cindy and those great big... Hey! Hey-y-y-y-y-y-y-y!"
4. A neutered bulldog, how a propos.
5. Later, Richie's boyfriend would insist he assume the same position... and keep the mask on.
Best of The Man
The season premier of Prison Break shows how clever Michael Scofield is in choosing his hiding places.
Dog mascot meets "tossed salad man".
Best of Silhouette
I hope he's not wearing Pumas.
Best of David Simon
Being gang-rimmed by a bunch of college students while wearing a football mascot uniform. Sully was able to fulfill yet another fantasy.
Best of jeff
Another type of "Doggie Style."
Best of Submariner
Try as he might, UGA couldn't manage to lick himself - even after enlisting the crowd's help.
UGA wasn't impressed. Despite the advance hype, Andrew (black hair/white shirt) was only able to get 16 inches of the tail down his throat before he gagged...
Surely SOMEWHERE in the stadium there was a rough and ready top looking for a bottom with a bulldog attitude to mutual pleasure?
Just a bit more to the left and I'm gonna demonstrate what happens when the sh!t really hits the fan!
Best of divine miss m
If I'm ever tempted to complain about my job, I should instead be thankful I don't have to get groped while wearing a giant animal head and polyester pants in the hot Georgia sun.
Best of Van Helsing
A mighty gaseous blast soon put the Bulldog's attackers at bay.
Best of T. Harris
Keep lookin' guys, I know he's got a bone hid here somewhere!
Maurice Clarett resorts to subterfuge to finally get back on a football field.
Best of sonicfrog
Nope. Castro's little helper isn't in here....
Cap Tilt: Submariner (Also known as Grinderiner and Hoagieriner in some parts of the country) for this major flashback-inducing picture, for V the K also was a team mascot and wore a Bulldog suit in high school
Source: Sports Titillated.