1. "Al, you're not Samuel L Jackson, but not even he could carry 'Birds on a Ferry.'"
2. "Yeah, they crapped all over me... and it's still better than working with Katie Couric."
3. "And every one is trained to pull my finger on command."
4. Just out of frame, the Morning Woodpecker.
5. "Dammit! Where's Tom Lehrer with that strychnine?"
Best of David Simon
Al Roker gets a job as a PETA spokesman when he tells Ingrid Newkirk that he loves birds - then loses it by adding, "especially when they're rubbed with cajun spice and barbequed!"
Best of DayngrGirl
Like a scene from Forrest Gump passersby heard Al saying "Popcorn chicken, fried chicken, BBQ chicken, honey glazed chicken, chicken teriaki, chicken dumplings, chicken soup, chicken salad..."
Best of Cybrludite
After the Voodoo hougan was through with him, Al spent the rest of his days as a zombi birdfeeder/garden gnome
Best of Adjustah
"Just a little closer...no, I'm not going to eat you...that's right, keep eating the BBQ sauce and mustard..."
Best of Rodney Dill
"mmmmm.... practically chickens."
Best of Jonathan Leffingwell
"Mmmmm...parrots! The other, other white meat! Get in mah belly!"
Best of Submariner
Onlookers were horrified as Al's low chuckling intensified into a cackle; "Matt and Katie, Katie and Matt! I'm the real talent!" Then he grasped each bird by the throat and slammed them together...
Best of the paperboy
Is it my imagination, or did this statue just say "Get in mah bellie!"?
So sayeth: MT