1. The Death Penalty got much more interesting after Florida elected a Bond Supervilllain as governor.
2. It tooks years, but Jenny eventually got sweet, sweet revenge for getting peed on in the pool.
3. Faced with declining membership, the Baptist church decided to make its initiation rituals more exciting.
4. Yawn. I am SO SICK of David Blaine.
5. After numerous lawsuits, Parker Brothers was forced to recall the home version of Fear Factor.
Best of David Simon
"Sorry Sully, but I have no intention of becoming The Boyfriend's matching luggage."
Best of Adjustah
"Hey. Can croc's smell pee?"
Best of Silhouette
Example #12 of why it is a bad idea to wait too long to clean out your pool.
"Using this mesh cage and highly scientific methodology, I will now prove the WTC towers were brought down by rampaging Zionist crocodiles working for Haliburton."
Harsh, yes, but he never had an overdue library book again.
"Hi, I'm Marlin Perkins. Welcome to Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. I’ll wait in the boat while Jim tags the docile creature."
Best of Jonathan Leffingwell
Note to self: Do NOT enroll in Steve Irwin's biology class!
Best of occasional reader
My one request is to have crocodiles with frikkin' laser beams attached to their heads...
Best of the paperboy
Jacques Cousteau divers explore the secrets of Gatorade. Tonight on The Discovery Channel. 8 PM, 7 Central.
Inspired by the paperboy
It wasn't such a good idea for those Geico people to flush that lizard into the sewer.
Best of divine miss m
Sorry, there, Croc, but someone's been leaving dead mice on the doorstep lately, and it's unfair to profile only the cat.
Best of Submariner
Alfred was a choosy aligator; he only liked thighs. He knew he'd hit the mother-load the day that Cindy and Hillary shared the cage...
Best of jbinnout
Peter Pan try outs were canceled for the rest of the week, when the cage door suddenly sprung open.
Toque Cock: Brenda
Source: Yahoo News