1. After the operation, the books were retitled as 'Where's Wanda?' and the title character became a lot easier to spot.
2. Tragedy ensues when Courtney Cox crosses path with a Code Pink protest and Cindy Sheehan sets her top on fire.
3. ♪♪ "You're gon-na make it after all!" Ba da da da... DA! ♪♪
4. ORA: Michael Iaconelli was about to lure in the biggest Large-Mouthed Striped Breast of his career.
5. A vacationing Andrew Sullivan was reportedly furious that the book title was obscured by "worthless boobage."
6. "Oh, I am SO late. I hope Ming Lee and the pig haven't started without me."
7. "We're walking, we're walking, we're walking..."
8. "Everyone in the office is going to notice this isn't the blouse I had on this morning. I have got to give up these nooners with Ronald McDonald."
9. Sven's Barber Shop increased business 90% when he hired live barber poles.
10. Courtney couldn't believe Nordstrom had charged her $500 for their cookie recipe. She could hardly wait to get even by emailing it to everyone she knew.
Source: Office Pirates
Angling of the Head Gear: Submariner