Sunday, August 13, 2006
1. Andrew Sullivan's Google Search for "Man Blowing Giant Horn" yielded only this.
2. After George Soros's money ran out, Air America resorted to depserate measures.
3. RealAudio, the early years.
4. ... and then, Howard Dean woke up.
5. "It PUTS the LOTION on its SKIN!"
6. "Bush IS Hitler! He supports ISRAEL because he's a NAZI!" Being one of the voices in Michael Moore's head was a full-time job.
7. Unfortunately, all SETI ever picked up was this guy.
8. People unclear on the concept: Beer Bongs
9. Robin Williams grew paranoid. "Keep the guy away from MY COCAINE!"
Best of prince of leaves
ORA: Dr. Ferris was pleased with the Project X prototype, even if it was only able to knock down a cardboard dollhouse.
But before he could sound reveille on the new horn, Lt. Schmidt tragically pointed it into the wind, and the ram-air effect inflated his head to the size of a barrage balloon.
Best of Jonathan H
"Attenfion: The smelly pirate hookers will arrive at 1400 hours. Please assemble in the mess tent for splosh at that time. Thank you."
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"CINDY SHEHAG... WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION?"
Zell Miller's description of the spitwad Army becomes a reality.
"Well, I hate to toot my own horn, but here goes..."
"Yo, Army dude... You know any Herb Albert?"
Best of Submariner
Unfortunately for Pat's career, he also blew a mean skin flute after hours.
This isn't "Company B" and I don't "do boogey-woogey!"
Best of curly
The Army's new $10,000 hardened EMP (electro-magnetic pulse) proof PA system.
Best of Jason
The Army unveils its plan to get Cindy Sheehan to shut the eff up.
Best of the paperboy
If you want to capture someone's attention, whisper.
Hat Tip: Mayo on Sun, and Lileks