1. "Now, Show Me the Friggin' Sharks with Friggin' Laser Beams on their heads."
2*. Elaine still wasn't sure if the president was 'spongeworthy.'
3. "I agree, the plastic surgery was a complete success. I totally didn't know it was you, Kenny Boy."
4. "Sorry about the lab coat, Mr President, but here at Vandalay Industries, we have to keep clean conditions."
5. "So, you see, Mr. President, the rabbit cage didn't bend at all when we burned up a Tester's model airplane soaked in kerosene in it. Therefore, the twin towers had to be brought down in a controlled demolition."
6. "And once you lifted the ban on stem cell research, 'Live Organ Transplants' were a natural extension..."
7. "And this is the lab where the radioactive spider developed super-powers after biting Dick Cheney."
8. "Stop breaking character! Mean nurses don't laugh!"
9. "It is unfortunate that animals have suffer, Mr. President, but would you want to live in a world where Arianna Huffington doesn't wear make-up?"
10. "Sorry Mr. President, I don't have a square to spare."
Lifted from: Knowledge Is Power.
* I don't consider Seinfeld references obscure, but just in case, click here.