Yeah, this is a pic of Toddler-Threatening Uber-Moonbat Debbie Frisch that ran in the Arizona Star. Of course, now her panties are in a wad (and probably tangled in thickets of leg hair) because someone linked to this pic at Protein Wisdom, which apparently, Moonbat Debbie perceives as a threat of some kind.)
1. "Mom, Aunt Butch, Why is my name 'Sappho?'"
2. "Be quiet dear. Mommy and Aunt Butch are too angry about Bu$hitler's War of Choice to worry about dingos in the kitchen just now."
3. "Yes, dear, by the time you start high school, the dogs will be dead... because of George Bush."
4. "I see you have the 'Oregano' out. Does this mean you're making another batch of 'Special DailyKos brownies?'"
5. "Mom-mee, one of the boys in my pre-school won't share his crayons. Will you threaten to garrot him like Jon-Benet Ramsey?"
6. "I rounded up every D-Cell in the house as you commanded, Mistress. I'm guessing this means now you want me to play in the backyard for the next couple of hours."
7. "Mommy, why does Aunt Butch enjoy slicing up carrots and cucumbers so much?"
8. "Hey, if there's any spaghetti sauce left, let me know. I want to give my Barbie doll an abortion."
This is totally Fair Use by the way.