1. "So, um, does anybody feel like you've sufficiently gotten even with your parents yet?"
2. "Where'd you get the matching outfits?" "Andrew Sullivan had a yard sale."
3. "Sunbeam, check out the look on Sheehan's face. She just crapped herself again."
4. Moments later, they were wiped off the face of the Earth by an incoming JDAM and it was the best Fourth of July ever!
5. After a while, the Peace Movement became so blase that not even John Murtha pissing on a flag could rouse much enthusiasm.
6. "The fact of the matter is, anybody who catches a whiff of Cindy's body funk loses their appetite for several days, and we figured, why not use that?"
7. "Wow, this is just like my high school prom... except I'm out in public and not alone in my bedroom crying and cutting myself."
8. After faking his death, Ken Lay dons a pink halter top and matching tiara, and hides in plain sight.
Best of lawhawk
There's never a D-9 around when you need to clear the deadwood.
Best of Silhouette
Along with overwhelming diveristy of race and age, the crowd represented the full range of occupations, from unemployed writers to unemployed speakers.
Best of divine miss m
"Moonbat Barbie" proved to be Mattel's marketing flop of the year.
Best of Kay
Aging hippies are usually distracted by big bright things, especialy Helen Thomas' birthday cake.
Best of Mr. Right
Tragically, Algore would arrive too late to save the Moonbat Queen from the wrath of the approaching Manbearpig..."
Best of prince of leaves
The protest generation has matured since their childhood days of screaming "I hate you daddy! Buy me a pony!" Or, maybe not...
"And even now, thirty years later, I just can't understand why our anti-war message wasn't taken more seriously." -- Cindy Sheehan, Autobiography of a Living Saint
The Society for Progressive Anachronism's annual Proteste Faire in Crawford runs through the end of August.
Pink: It's the new yellow.
Best of A.M. Mora y Leon
That's queen to you, imperialist scum! And fashioned out of my leftover hammer and sickle Christmas ornaments.
Best of Adjustah
"Mommy, can I please have Tragedy Pimp Barbie? She comes with, uh, I think that's Shrek?"
Hat tip: LFG