1. Damn it, Orlando Bloom, you could totally do better.
2. "Ah noteece you are offering ze moustache rides for two dollairs..."
3. Two 'civilian deaths' that would be mourned by no one.
4. ♫"... and sometimes, when we touch, the honesty's too much..."♫
5. "Pull eet eef you weesh, but, ah don't so much fairt as, how you say, queef."
6. "Hello, I'm Jack Chirac. Damn glad to meet ya. Can I ask you a few questions about your insurance needs?"
7. "Careful, babe, or someone's going to drown in those eyes of yours."
8. "My cheese, she stanks. Oh, what, zat's me."
9. "My advice? Surrender immediately, then let America win the war for you. Works every time."
10. Chirac demonstrates the Secret Collaborator Handshake that has served his people so well throughout history.
Best of Submariner
Chirac; "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
Jacque, your jizyah is a bit low. If you don't correct it, quickly, the recent Paris riots will seem a fond memory of the good times...
Arafat might not have, but I'll give you a "reach around," buddy.
Best of jeff
Kayser leaves the Big Brother 7 house for an important Iraqi-French diplomatic mission. Marcellus is reportedly jealous.
Best of Zeke
You smell nice...
I know I'm old enough to be your father but... a man has needs!
Best of Jason
My name is Inigo Montoya. You have killed my father. Prepare to die.
Best of Cybrludite
Don Hariri, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your daughter... 's wedding... on the day of your daughter's wedding. And I hope their first child be a masculine child. I pledge my ever-ending loyalty.
Best of Jay Guevara
Let me just check your credentials here.
Best of prince of leaves
Brylcreemed hair, Saudi goatee, cheap side-vent suit and plain white dress shirt -- this is a job for Gallic Eye for the Lebanese Guy!
Without warning, Hariri placed his Wraith-modified feeding hand on Bashar Assad's chest and sucked the life force from him, rapidly aging him into a withered husk.
Just kidding, Zulubabe.
Source: Spaghetti Images