Saturday, July 29, 2006
Honoring Saint Big Bird
1. Gilligan's Island episode re-enactors tackle the one where the glue and feathers explode while the Mars probe is on the island. You know what I'm talking about.
2. In a fair and decent world, Norm Mineta's exit from public cervice would have been accompanied by generous amounts of tar and feathers.
3. "Oh, Andrew, I remembered when all we needed was a beagle, eight hits of X and some Abu Ghraib photos to get off. When did we become so jaded?"
4. PETA's protest went horribly awry when the protesters ended up with their throats slit hanging upside down over a vat of de-feathering acid. The general public broadly approved of Tyson's actions.
5. "I for one welcome our new chicken-people overlords."
Hat Tip: Brenda and Divine Miss M. It comes from here