1. Greg Louganis and Neil Patrick Harris star in Andrew Sullivan's 'The Blue Brokeback Lagoon,' next on Bravo.
2. Love and the Enormous Terrifying Womanoid, a Harlequin Romance classic, now in paperback.
3. "Aw, crap, a beached whale just walked by with her left knocker hanging down to her waist. I'm gonna need two doses of V1@gr@ and a fifth of Jack to finish this."
4. Tasha Yar has really let herself go. Chakotay looks great, though.
5. On a very special Saved by the Bell, Zach gets the operation that transforms him into the woman of his dreams. He promptly deflowers Slater.
6. The Lady of the Lake gets down with King Arthur in Penetrado Productions Sexcalibur.
7. "Brigitte, as soon as I saw you crush that watermelon between your thighs, I knew you were the only woman for me."
8. Unfortunately both were wiped out when she thought her French boyfriend was saying "Soon, ami," instead of "Tsunami."
Best of Submariner
Just tell Grandma you missed dinner with her because you were busy enjoying the sunset as the bottom for a transgendered Billy Idol wannabe, in a wedding gown, wearing a 14" strap-on. She won't understand but she'll be too flabbergasted to hold it against you...
D@mn! Ain't nothin' better'n a nice tight Angolan after the game...
I guess girls, no, boys, no, uh, well... ♪The confused just wanna have fun, confused just wanna have fun.♪
Best of jeff
"Hon - quit pushing - my briefs are scraping off and I'm getting grass up my crack."
Best of Adjustah
Flavor Flav couldn't believe that he was having this nightmare yet again...
Best of prince of leaves
And now...the SciFi Channel Original Movie..."The Mer-Bride Had Man-Hands"
To top off the romantic day, they made the Beast With Two Curiously Broad Backs on the beach at sunset.
Best of Anonymous
If your girlfriend has large hands, or a pronounced adams apple, she might not be your girlfriend...
Best of David Simon
Dessi wanted a woman who is a little more femme, but Grace Jones is already spoken for.
Imagine Dessi's shock when he tried to consummate the marriage, but ended up getting into a sword fight.
Brigitte is mounting, and Dessi is spreading his legs...well, one can hardly blame them for being confused.
Best of Silhouette
Worst. York Peppermint Pattie. Commercial. Ever.
Best of Rodney Dill
...and now in the About as Likely as a Hezbollah/Israel Reconciliation category.
Best of Cybrludite
♪Sweet mystery of life, at last I found you...♪
Best of the paperboy
When your Male Order Russian Bride comes (and his name is Ivan)
Best of the paperboy
Up on this next hill, we'll see the ruins of a fourteenth century watchtower where... oh my... what a beautiful sunset!
Hat Tip: Tess Turbo
Source: Soylent Green