1. "That is so sexy," Andrew Sullivan cooed. "I'd love to have that fire extinguisher shoved up my ass."
2. "And then I said to myself, 'D-a-a-a-m-n, if she's got a Porsche behind those beers, I'm gonna marry that woman.'" Racerboy recalls the first time he met Divine Miss M.
3. (Sigh) Yeah, I remember those Clinton-Era Fire Safety videos.
4. ORA And then, Ed Mahmoud abu al Kahoul Martyr's Brigades woke up.
5. Budweiser's "Anti-Gay Treatment Program" was way more effective than Exodus's.
6. "I'll bid $330 for the beer, Bob" The Price Is Right for Men debuts on CBS.
7. This represents the amount of beer necessary to get Bill to sleep with Hillary. The fire extinguisher represents the size of the 'marital aid' necessary to satisfy Hillary.
8. This is going to be the best lecture on Boyle's Law EVER!
9. Girls, if you ever wondered about the film the boys saw in sixth grade Sex Ed, this, unfortunately, wasn't it, but it should have been.
10. How does silicone react in the presence of carbon dixoide? Let's find out.
Best of Jason
Eastern European hooker, domestic beer, and fire. Life don't get much better than that.
Best of racerboy
Hey, baby, how 'bout we play "Lab"... you be the smokin' hot lab assistant, and I'll be the pimple-ridden geek typing... alone... at... his... keyboard... Uh, nevermind...
Best of Silhouette
The ad campaign inversely implied the beer was very hot, but oddly, not one person in the test market noticed.
Candy was good at charades. The answer was "Backdraft."
Best of lawhawk
There's a fire extinguisher in that photo? Who knew... I was captivated by the stack... of beer.
Best of Submariner
If'n it's 2 pm in LA, then it's time fer a Bud in Macon!
Al Bundy thought he'd died and gone to Heaven 'til he realized it was Peg and there was a fee for the beer...
"I'll guess Miss Scarlet, in the laboratory, with alcohol poisoning."
Best of David Simon
"Okay, I think I've got it. I go to the Code Pink rally, offer up hits off my huka, then blast away."
Best of divine miss m
"Yep, I took care of everything: Lots o' cold beer...the bridesmaid dress...and a fire extinguisher to keep Bobby's drunk friends in line...Gosh, Pamela, I'm so excited to be your maid of honor!"
Best of Anonymous
"My agent said 'Take the role in Showgirls, how can it hurt your career?"
Best of prince of leaves
All the boys loved Mrs. Latourneau's chemistry class, even if she wasn't a chemistry teacher.
Mulder's recurring dreams always started out like this, but disturbingly morphed into an alien autopsy soon after the next button on Scully's labcoat popped open.
The tiny Mr. Bean in the corner looked up, and caught a glimpse of heaven: "That's one fine fire extinguisher!"
It's 2:00pm: do you know where your busty fire-extinguisher-bearing lab assistant is?
Best of sonicfrog
It's been a while since Dexter's Lab went off the air. So THAT's what he's been up to!
Best of Merovign
I was doing just fine until I saw the caption at the bottom that says "To see video of Karl doing these experiments..."
Karl? KARL? Ewwwwww......
Best of Mr. Right
A clock, several beakers of liquid, a shelving unit, a white cabinet, a tiled wall, a floor...
Things the average male observer took about 20 minutes to notice were "hidden" in this picture!
Hat tip: Ed Mahmoud abu al Kahoul Martyr's Brigades