1. "Food goes in here."
2. "Nice top," Submariner said. "Does it come with a hat?"
3. "Thank you, Thing."
4. I noticed Robin lurking in the background. Gawd, I must really be gay.
5. ORA: Jack and Janet were so turned on by Chrissie's new tattoo.
6. Or, should that be, tit-too.
7. And this ad made New Melon-Flavored AquaFresh the best-selling toothpaste of all-time.
8. I know she's there for the World Cup, but all I can think of is powerboat racing.
Best of sonicfrog
Is this a case of Tit-For-Tat, or Tat-For-Tit???
Best of jeff
Best of Rodney Dill
Best of champaignken
Gisele would soon be arrested for smuggling counterfeit soccer balls into Germany.
Hillary Clinton today asked President Bush to name her ambassador to Brazil.
Best of Submariner
Plant it right here, Subby...
Andrew Sullivan casually glanced over and got highly aroused; that is until he realized it was her cleavage and not nekkid bi-cycle guy's cheeks...
Why can't I get "Green Piece" out of my mind?
Yes, Evita, I guess pubic hairs could be considerd "nature's dental floss..."
Best of racerboy
Your Ad Here.
Best of divine miss m
"I'm Bianca, your Brazillian exchange student," she purred, and today's safety word is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch." Which is why to this day, there's an alarm-clock shaped hole in Submariner's bedroom wall.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"This is where I'm currently storing SOTG's DNA."
In reference to V's #1 cap: "Hi, I'm James Food, nice to meet you."
I'm glad no one can see me right now, cuz I'm doin' the same thing Angelina's kid is doing in the last pic... to my monitor.
Source: MSN/Fox News Babes of the World Cup
Hat tip: Submariner