Wednesday, June 14, 2006
That's a Mouthful
1. "You had me at hello," Andrew Sullivan told his new friend.
2. "Should have warned you, guy. Senator Clinton is a little sensitive about her weight issue."
3. Now I remember where I've seen that look before. Lt. Zander Barcalow in Starship Troopers when the Brainbug was sucking out the contents of his cranium.
4. "Eh, mate, that ain't how you play a didgeridoo."
5. "On second thought, I'll take the frontal lobotomy."
6. "Bad news, guy. That wasn't Courtney Love's Oxycontin stash, you just bogarted eighty prescription laxative pills."
7. "Opening beer bottles with your tonsils. Oh, I am so-o-o-o-o-o impressed."
8. For once, I really don't want to know what this means in Australian.
Best of Dwight The Troubled Teen
Tommy Chong was a little disappointed by Jerry Lewis's prototype of the Flayvin Bong.
Best of divine miss m
"I'll take 'People I Didn't Think Could Suck the Chrome off a Trailer Hitch' for $800, Alex."
Best of Kevin Walker
Wow. Ron White must have really needed a scotch.
Best of Submariner
That's no way to kill roaches!
Smelly pirate hooker school; lesson 1, day 1...
Best of Rodney Dill
Australian for : Shaddap
“Ah’m Thorry Deah, Ah’ll puth the toileth Theath down nexth Thime.”
Best of prince of leaves
"You know, Jane, I think it's time we staged an intervention..."
Best of Bubbalove
Year: 2060, The elderly Eric Cartman grosses out the nursing home staff by repeatedly urping and swallowing the power supply module that the Visitors forgot to remove.
Best of Dusty
A fairly typical democrat reaction to any GOOD news coming out of Iraq.
Best of champaignken
Don't brown cylindrical things usually come out the other end?
Best of What, me worry?
“Jerry’s Kids” made an impression on Mr. Lewis – bad table manners being one of the most noticeable.
Best of curly
This should enamor the French to Jerry even more.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Why slippery bar stools are no good.
Oh, NOW I see what the French see... Brilliant!
During the discussion with Submariner, Rodney Dill, and SOTG, Jerry proposes "Hot Babe Thursday" be changed to "Not Babe Thursday".
Hat Tip: Sligo