1. "Dude, either I've had too much beer or that chick's butt looks like Jay Leno's chin."
2. "So, Dr. Moreau infused you with camel DNA? Damn."
3. "I see Mr. Gravity is no friend of Mr Silicone Implants."
4. "So, when can they finish the liposuction, Senator Clinton?"
5. Only a few select Democrats knew of Nancy Pelosi's inoperable brain tumor.
6. "No, Mr. Sullvan, I don't have a brother."
7. Much like Pinocchio, every time the New York Times betrays national security, Maureen Dowd's butt swells a little more.
8. In the original screenplay, the alien was supposed to implant in Sigourney Weaver's butt.
9. "You're smuggling how many illegals in your butt?"
10. "I thought the sex-change would cure my scrotal inflation fetish, alas..."
Best of Rodney Dill
That thing better beep when she backs up
Golden Palace just couldn't wait to make their pitch for this advertising space.
Through an unfortunate typeo, Hillary had been ministered with the less popular Buttox treatment, instead of Botox.
Best of tuffbeingright
Senator Kennedy's only male intern finally spots a target that would fulfill his boss's odd requirement: "Must maintain positive buoyancy"
Best of Lyn
You win. I can't stick my gut out that far.
Best of Zeke
Maggie's patented "beer Butt storage locker" soon became the hottest gift item on the Nascar circuit
Best of andthenblammo!
That's not just 'junk in the trunk', that's the whole scrapyard.
And they laughed when Nike moved their volleyball division into the implant market............
Best of T. Harris
Amanda's butt-clench exercises were about to pay off big time. She would soon dazzle the crowd by stooping down, picking up a full keg of beer by the tap and heaving it into a waiting ice tub, hands free.
Best of divine miss m
I shudder to think about where it'll be after 40.
Be sure to knock off the beer early; you don't want to be caught with your face in between making motorboat noises.
"He has a wife, you know. Do you know what she's called? She's called... Incontinentia.... Incontinentia Buttocks."
Best of The Man
It's not a tumor.
Best of Tomslick
Finally, wikipedia found the perfect pic to go along with their shelf ass entry.
The swimsuit competition for Ms. YearlyKos was Jenny's until that bitch came in dressed like an Elf with a +2 Magic Bow.
Best of Submariner
Best of AM42
"So, I learned the hard way that if you're going to fly to Mexico to get cheek implants, you'd better be able to speak at least some Spanish."
Just one of the possible side effects of holding in your farts.
Best of racerboy
Saying 'baby's got back' is like saying 'Keith Richards has a passing interest in recreational pharmaceuticals.'
I'd sure hate to be around when she opens up a keg of whoop-ass.
Best of prince of leaves
When they spotted the gravitational distortion his neutronium codpiece imparted on objects around him as he passed, the alien hunters knew they had at last sighted their elusive quarry.
Kuatto's sister was a force to be reckoned with on post-independence Mars.
Best of Mr. Right
With its big yellow hat on, no one seemed to notice the giant walking penis as it strolled the beach in search of the elusive vagina of unusual size.
Best of WALSTIB
Captain's Log - startdate 37.15.2, Supllemental: While responding to a distress signal from a Klingon vessel near the uncharted double planet of Heranus, our helm is no longer responding. The overwhelming gravitational pull of the giant double orbs are too much for our warp drive...We're being sucked into a giant dark crevice where apparently the sun never shines...Must. Get. Away. From. Heranus....
Hat Tip: Silhouette