Because nothing says "Reality-Based Community" like walking around in a helmet made of Reynolds wrap.
1. "Check it out! Ward Churchill is selling 'Authentic Native American Headdresses'."
2. "Pull my finger, Comrade."
3. Kostard Buffet or Scientology Seminar? The answer will surprise you.
4. "You see, basically, Bush is Hitler and his entire administration is run by Jews for the benefit of Israeli. It makes a lot more sense if you wear one of these."
5. "We've also foresworn toilet paper in support of our brothers the trees... hors d'oeuvre?"
6. "I hear Cindy Sheehan got lost and ended up at a Seminar for Mad Cow Disease, and no one even noticed."
7. "... and then I found out on Democratic Underground that Karl Rove was refining his mind-control beam to make the aluminum foil react with the selenium in dandruff shampoo and give you brain cancer. Shows how stupid those Rethugliklans are. None of us have even used shampoo since the 1960s."
8. "You know what I hate even worse than Bush? Banana-shaped men.... Oh, gawd, there's one standing right behind me isn't there?"
9. "If you stand enough of us in a row and connect the tinfoil with copper wire, you can pick up Streisand."
10. "Moonbeam and Starshine couldn't make it. Apparently, Pedro and Leon pounded the crap out of them."
Best of lawhawk
This? Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl...
Best of Rodney Dill
Look over there. Rodney Dill is selling the Spear and Magic Helmet.
Best of The Man
YEEAAAAAHH... damn I can pick up Howard Dean on this thing.
Unfortunately, the mood was more somber after the fateful Saran-Wrap mask competition.
Best of David Simon
An air of dejection envoloped the room when the realization hit that there was no aluminum foil left to make an improvised pot pipe.
Best of Submariner
The White House Press Corps, awaiting new direction from Mother Thomas...
Best of sonicfrog
Hey, check it out! Danny is getting broadcasts from Jupiter again.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
One Kossack took his shoes off to relax, walked across the shag carpetting, and electrocuted the entire Kos Kontingent.
The tinfoil wasn't for a mind-control conspiracy thing, it was simply the only way they could pick up Air America.
The tinfoil wasn't for a mind-control conspiracy thing, it was simply the only way they could pick up Al Gore's Current TV.
Carl and Will, sitting in the 2nd and 3rd seats, inadvertenly focus the microwaves inward and promptly vaporize leaving only their hats.
With your minimum donation of $12 per month, you can be part of the cure for Jiffy-Pop Head.
Best of Mr. Right
"Reynolds Wrap??? Are you insane??? Do you have any idea how much money their parent company Alcoa donates to the Rethuglicans every year??? My god, man! You might as well take that thing off, Karl Rove's already got you under his greasy lizardoid thumb without the damned mindray!"
"You are, of course, aware that Mother Earth was raped by an evil, right-wing, capitalist strip-mining operation to obtain the raw materials that later went into the environment poisoning, underpaid worker exploiting manufacturing process of that 'headgear' of yours, right? Tell me you are aware of these sorts of things!"
Best of Van Helsing
Good thing Nancy Pelosi couldn't make it. She thinks her tinfoil hat makes her invisible, so she might have shown up naked.
Best of What, me worry?
Tyrone, the only black in attendance, stormed out after being compared to a Hershey's Kiss once too often.
“Is that a roll of Reynolds Wrap in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?”
“My mom actually got me started wearing these. She used to make me put one on and go out and play whenever there were thunderstorms in the area.”
The two empty seats were reserved for their two absent comrades, Pedro and Leon.
From Hotair Via: Michelle Malkin