1. "Mr President Bush, the legends about Mr Cheney... are they... twoo?"
2. "Mr President Bush, the legends about Senator Clinton ... are they... twoo?"
3. After about a half an hour of "invisible cat's cradle," Bush began to think Michelle was out of her freakin' mind.
4. "... and what was floating in the bowl was at least this big. Never, I say, never use a bathroom after Ted Kennedy."
5. "Sit still while I build up enough chi to hurl a fireball at you, Bush-san."
6. "Big plushy sexual aids? Oh, Mr. President, you know me so well."
7. Michelle wasn't really into the act she was describing, but she thought hearing Dubya mispronounce 'autoerotic asphyxiation' would be a stitch.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
"Mr. President, for your work in dealing with illegal immigration in your country, we present you with this Invisible Hat Of Wisdom."
"Seriously, Mr. President, do you think Dawn will ever be back?"
Just one leg-crossing away from an international Basic Instinct scandal.
Best of Cybrludite
"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands! C'mon, Mr. President, sing along!"
Best of Rodney Dill
The measure of the man
Best of The Man
Bush: "Ok. Second word. Sounds like Squash?"
The last time I was around furry black dildo's, Clarence Thomas was also wearing a blue tie.
Best of andthenblammo!
"So I grabbed his little Commie head and said, 'Hugo's face, meet Michelle's knee!', and that ended the 'pinching accidents' for good. I'd appreciate it if you'd get that little message to Bill 'The Octopus' Clinton."
Best of Submariner
Length means little to me, but he's got to have girth, baby.
...so I wake up feeling like I've been taken by a cougar. But there are no cougars in Chile. Then I remember your Veep has been making a tour of South American states, and I wonder...
Seriously. When I queef if opens about this wide...
Best of Silhouette
"Blah, blah, stop the drug trade, blah, blah. I just hope she doesn't turn around and see the fireplace mantle."
Best of What, me worry?
“Go ahead Mr. President; try the patented Dual Buffer Shoe Polisher and see the shine it leaves on your oxfords.”
“Of course the American people are willing to try all peaceful means to solve our differences with Iran, but do you really think that President Ahmadinejad would go for rock/paper/scissors?”
Best of What, me worry?
“So those two dipshits Pedro and Leon were actually smuggling drugs and are now being held in one of your prisons in Chile?”
Best of curly
Chile today -- hot tamales.
Being asked to catch the invisible ball was something President Bush had not anticipated.
Best of bad-d-d-dude
"At the count of three, I will clap my hands and you will transfer all personal and governmental assets under your control to Michelle Bachelet, that B-a-c-h-e-l-e-t."
Photo: Roto-Reuters/Kevin Lamarque