1. Scientologists were thrilled when Lord Xenu arrived on Earth to vindicate them. Normal people responded the way they usually responded to Scientology: "Wow, that's really gay."
2. Jamie Gumb returns from the scene of the Smurf massacre.
3. Upon seeing this picture, Dwight realized that "troubled" was a relative term.
4. Andrew Sullivan was adamant that his bridesmaids not outshine him.
5. Since no one could take the Zontarg Supreme Commander seriously, the Earth was doomed.
6. Weekday Job: Sex Ed Coordinator at your kid's Middle School.
7. Would you buy a used Miata from this man?
8. Barney Frank's re-election campaign begins door-to-door canvassing
9. Ricky got beaten up a lot in school. He still gets beaten up a lot, mostly by a bearded biker dressed as Judy Garland.
10. It's called dignity, look into it sometime.
11. ORA: "Oh boy.... Al?.... Ziggy?... Get me the Hell outta here."
Best of divine miss m
Rainbow stripes and a formal bow before 6 pm? Emily Post would roll over in her grave!
So, like, would this be an example of 'people of color,' or 'colored people'?
Best of Silhouette
"Want I should show you my pot of gold?"
The dangeRs of passing out drunk when your friends have access to tempera paint.
Gary was good at charades. The answer was "Cici my playmate."
I wasn't sure what color your daughter's prom dress was and I wanted to make sure I matched.
Best of The Man
Blue...it's the new black
Best of WALSTIB
Ding Dong...."Package for you."
"Where the white women at?"
I know why you're staring! I feel totally stupid with these gloves on.
Does my gaunt, homoerotically abused body make my head look big?
Best of Rodney Dill
"I didn't take it, but I gave LSD to all my friends."
Best of T. Harris
"Oh look, honey. The Cirque de Sofuckinqueerthatitdefiesdescription is in town!"
Best of Submariner
There's an old joke about "...screwin' a parrot in the jungle and wonderin' if you're my son." This idjit would make a perfect visual...
Oh c'mon, folks; haven't you ever seen a Unitarian before?
I think I saw this guy on display in the Roswell Museum. I'm just sayin'...
Best of Tomslick
Best of racerboy
Andrew Sullivan looks forward to sampling some of the local color.
So I guess it's safe to say the blueballs hasn't gotten any better, huh Bill?
Best of prince of leaves
Thought bubble: "Heh, my camouflage field renders me invisible to these humans! I can roam amongst them at will, unobserved!"
Best of Mr. Right
One of the villains from the upcoming Superman movie brings a whole new meaning to the phrase: "Kneel before Zod!"
♪ It's not easy bein' aquamarine ♪
"Mr. Dill? Hi, I'm here to take your son to the prom..."
Best of Cybrludite
So, this is who was behind the spikey-boot wearing whip-chick!
Best of What, me worry?
John Kerry supporters come in all stripes and colors.
Ace and Van Helsing had this image first.