1. Slacker God gives life to Slacker Adam in this fresco by Slacker Michelangelo.
2. Howard Dean's kid has apparently robbed the liquor cabinet again, or is it Al Gore's kid tripping on windowpane, I can't tell. I'd say Kennedy, but not nearly fat enough.
3. Cirque de Soleil pays so poorly many performers are forced to take odd jobs, like installing garage door openers.
4. The Boyfriend desperately seeks out positions he and Andrew haven't tried yet.
5. "NO! There's a spot. And there's a spot! And there's another spot! And I'm not setting foot on this stage until you clean it properly!" Brent was a great lead singer, but his OCD drove the rest of the band nuts.
6. Axl Rose tried the same stunt, but the girder gave way and he plunged through the stage, crushing a family of migrants that were nesting there.
7. ORA: "Yep, it's sturdy enough, get the rope." Forever in Effigy prepares for their Tribute to Ian Curtis.
8. Brent's unusual performing style was rooted in the paranoid belief that other members of the band would try to pants him.
9. His fall, and the resulting brain damage ended his career in music when he could no longer communicate except in spasmodic, incoherent bursts of obscenity. He went on to become one of the top diarists at DailyKos.
10. Pedro and Leon will never see this coming.
Best of Rodney Dill
...and if you don't wear the tinfoil hats the voices will get you to do some really strange things.
The remaining Great White members check out ignition potential.
Best of David Simon
"Whoa dude, this reminds me more of my bris than of climbing the rope in gym class."
Best of Submariner
Everything was going according to plan until the groupie refused to let go of his finger.
Best of divine miss m
ORA: According to legend, when Kurt was 13 he was discovered in the family loo at the service of his older brother, and was promptly sent off for eighteen months of electric shock treatment. It was guaranteed the treatment would fry the fairy clean out of him, but all it did was make him go bonkers whenever he heard an electric guitar.
Best of The Man
Yearly Kos featured Patrick Kennedy's band...The Whinos.
I can see my naked father from here.
Best of AM42
'ow to speak Australian: pinata
Best of Silhouette
"Ow, stop pulling the cord. Ow, stop pulling the cord. Ow, stop pulling the cord."
No ma'am, we don't need a drug test. He's clearly high on roofies.
A young Bruce Wayne naps between sets.
Forever In Effigy, Hat Tip: Oz