1. "Excuse me, sir, could you direct us to the Japanese Businessmen's Convention?"
2. "So, which Clinton are you interning for?"
3. "Am I concerned with Global Jihadist Terrorism? Like ... whatever."
4. "Honey, I just need to get on the internet and do some online spanking... I mean, banking!"
5. I'm sorry, But since I grew up watching Joss Whedon shows like Buffy: The Vampire Slayer and Firefly... petite schoolgirls scare the sh*t outta me.
6. "Hey, Tabitha, do you think now that Norm Mineta's gone, they'll change the DOT dress code?"
7. Suddenly, a movie version of The Facts of Life doesn't seem like a bad idea.
8. Whether out on the town, or just lounging in the school cafeteria, you'll look smashing in designer fashions by Scott Ritter.
Best of Van Helsing
Now I get why Slick Willie was in favor of school uniforms.
Best of The Man
VtheK presents: Things not seen at YearlyKos.
#243: A hot chick
#244: Two hot chicks
Bill Clinton agrees with Barak Obama and urges Dems to court Christians... starting with Catholic School Girls.
Best of Divine Miss M
Angus Young called; he wants his stage clothes back.
Best of racerboy
Somewhere, Johnny Weir is cringing over all that plaid.
Best of Cybrludite
iut'ws diufgfgiucult tok tyhp[e swiuth the keysw swtiucok tokfgther...
Best of Submariner
By the number of bills in her thigh-highs, I can tell that Kimmie is a pretty good dancer...
Best of Merovign
Now, THIS is why I'm an infidel!
Best of Adjustah
"Dammit man! I said I want a party filled with LOOKERS!"