1. Bed Bath & Beyond was puzzled by the recent wave of shoplifting.
2. "Helen Thomas is doing a nude fertility dance? There goes my Vindaloo."
3. Mrs Pradesh was completely unaware that the sniper was about to put one right between her eyebrows.
4. "This blows. I'm gonna start a mosh pit. Who's with me?"
5. "Apparition of the Virgin Mary? Girlfriend, are you ever in the wrong place!"
6. "See, grandma, you're never too old for Chippendale's."
7. "Oh, no, Granny, you sat in the wet spot."
8. "Ssssh, Grandma. Senator Byrd is about to explain how to preserve the purity of the White Race."
9. "Don't be shy, grandma. Go right up to Dr. Kevorkian and tell him what you want."
10. "Oh, don't worry about dinner, grandma. He's probably stoned again."
Best of Silhouette
Sixty years later, Delta House still throws the best parties.
Best David Simon
"Sorry Ms. Patel, Ms. Patel and Ms. Patel. If it takes you this long to load a clip into a 9-mil, you're probably not a good Seven Eleven franchisee candidate."
In the next episode of Simple Life India, members of the Brahmin Caste are told to rake the latrines.
The Bombay Women's Club seemed to concur: Arundhati Roy is one crazy bitch.
The sight of Rosie O'Donnell in a sari had everyone in the room wondering why they worshipped cows.
Best Van Helsing
"Have some patience, Grandma. She'll start taking her clothes off as soon as she's let the anticipation build."
So you say it's called the "G" spot?? Hmmm... well, why don't you give me a call sixty years ago, when I could have used that!
Hooters looks to out source its waitresses to India. Ms. Patel isn't sure what a chicken wing is (or what hooters are).
Hermione wasn't pleased with the latest Defense Against the Dark Arts professor's example of the results of an "Agemonius Cuntas-Cruciatiatus Curse." On the other hand, Professor Snape was tickled purple.
Motel 6 Management Training Seminar, Day 1; Sheet recycling techniques...
Source: Brandy Baker/ Detroit News Photoblog