1. ORA: "Come on Mikey, We all float down here."
2. And this was just one of many of those "awkward moments."
3. "Bro', y'all's gots to lose that 'fro and gitch yo'self a tight fashionable weave."
4. "... and then we got to brainstorming around the concept, 'How Can We Make Headlice Inspections More Festive.'"
5. Another Gitmo detainee is humiliated. The Boyfriend and The Beagle brace for a rough night.
6. "So, do you live around here or... do you have the day off... or, how about that local sports team ..."
7. "Soylent McNuggets are made out of people!"
8. "Send in...the pirate hookers... those smelly, horny pirate hookers ... don't bother, they're ...here......"
9. Mike Commodore had never been a Morrissey fan, nevertheless, couldn't get the phrase 'Hairdresser on Fire' out of his mind.
10. Barry Gibb endures the first of what would be an eternity of Hell's torments.
Best of Rodney Dill
...no, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Best of Van Helsing
It's nice to see that James Traficant's hair stylist is still in business, even if Traficant isn't.
Best of jeff
The real truth about Ronald's wigs.
Best of sonicfrog
NYT headline gives away more closely guarded state secrets: "Cheney's Whereabouts And Secret Identity Revealed At Last!"
Best of Adjustah
It was then that Giovani knew that the FBI was not taking his witness protection relocation seriously at all.
"Oh Lord, not this clown again..."
McSpa: It wasn't Ronald's cut and blow dry that killed him. It was a tragic accident involving Grimace's Swedish massage and the HamBurglar's Secret Sauce Footsoak™
Best of Submariner
So, uh, where's my usual barber, Smoochy?
I asked for a topless barber, not one with "nothing upstairs..."
Mr. Commodore, this such a thrill for me; I'm such a big fan! I just loved "Three Times A Lady!"
You sure you want "a little of the top and sides?" After all, this mop looks like it'd even stop a MacInnis slapshot...
Best of Frank IBC
After vetting two dozen candidates, finally one was found with the exact color needed for Cindy Sheehan's merkin.
Best of divine miss m
"I didn't want to be a fast-food pitchman or a barber anyway. I wanted to be...a lumberjack!"
Best of prince of leaves
In a bizarro world where there are no psychopaths, Ted Kaczynski gets his hair done at John Wayne Gacy's salon.
"Are you sure those are steroids you've been shooting?" Ronald asked Danny Bonaduce. "I wasn't aware that runaway hair growth was one of the side effects."
Best of Merovign
1001 things not to do: #347 - Lose a bet with a McDonalds franchise owner.
Source: AssPress Photo/Karen Tam