1. For a moment, Andrew Sullivan was thisclose to being cured of his Abu Ghraib torture fetish.
2. Rosie O'Donnell and Babs Streisand were determined to settle who was the Queen of the limousine whackjob liberals.
3. Tempers flare during Hour Two of Cindy Sheehan's hunger strike.
4. Somebody dropped a McNugget, and there was only one way to settle it.
5. Magritte's Ceci n'est pas une bataille de chat erotique.
6. The Gay Culture's most effective recruiting tool... for men.
7. Bi? Gay? Questioning? Or just drawn to the spectacle of two fat chicks wailing on each other?
8. "No, children, never go into the Black Forest," warned Sully the Wizard. "It's dark, and tangly, and smells terrible."
9. The Indigo Girls Audition Cage Dancers.
10. Of course, a Facts of Life movie could also be a bad thing...
Best of Rodney Dill
It was the queefing of Somewhere Over the Rainbow that brought tears to my eyes... literally.
Best of Silhouette
But there's no ceiling! All they have to do is lift themselves up over the... Uh, now that I think about, it is escape-proof.
Best of The Man
Sign on cage: Don't feed the fat chicks.
After a night of heavy drinking, Bob picked up a couple of hot chicks who were dressed as Catholic School Girls. Bob realized that he had a drinking problem when he woke up in a cage with 2 naked, fat hippies.
Best of Submariner
OBR: "Andrea Dworkin, I wish I knew how to quit you."
So; which Clinton you interning for?
Being granted their wish to be worshipped, Rosie O'Donnell and Roseann Barr are prepared for shipment to New Delhi.
Best of Van Helsing
Neither will leave the cage alive; the winner has to stay in and fight Hillary.
ORA Inspired by Van Helsing
"Two Cows Enter! One Cow Leaves! Two Cows Enter! One Cow Leaves!"
Best of jeff
The most misdirected captive breeding program ever.
Best of Adjustah
It was only then that Zap Brannigan knew that "Death by Snoo Snoo" was not going to be as sextacular as he'd hoped.
...but would the manatees breed in captivity?
Best of Merovign
Well, can you think of a better place to keep them?
Source: Mike and Zane
Thanks for the Lid, Timmeh!