1. "Now, Mr. Clinton can be sort of awkward, he'll usually cop a feel and then drop trou and expect you to know what to do, but it's all pretty simple and rather quaint in its way. Mrs. Clinton on the other hand, gets right to the point and whips out the leather and chains. The bruises go away after a few days, but you may need a few weeks at a spa to recover psychologically."
2. "Thanks, Mary Jo, for bringing these accounting irregularities to our attention. You're right, in the wrong hands, it might look like someone was paying the mob to supply him with hookers. Senator Kennedy is so grateful, he wanted to know if you'd like to join him at his family's place in Chappaquiddick this weekend."
3. "That's a lovely bow, Marlene. What do you say we go back to my place and I'll see if I can untie it with my tongue."
4. "So, that Calvin Klein guy knocked you up and then disappeared? Well, don't worry about it. Just marry that McFly guy real quick and no one will be the wiser."
5. "Marlene, there's a dead woodchuck on my desk. Do you know anything about it?"
6. "Oh, Marlene... there are so many things a woman can do for another woman that a man could never do."
7. "A, B, C, E, D, H, K... no, that's not it... A, B, D, F, E, H, I, Q, Batman Symbol ... no,that's not it..." Linda hated teaching blonds how to file.
8. "You don't have to be crazy to work here... just have a bounteous rack."
9. "I see you've got a little 'afterglow' on your dress. Here, let me get it."
10. "Marlene, your desk is vibrating. Better set it to low..."
Source: Office Pirates
Hat Tip: Submariner